MARKETING PLAN FOR [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME]
The [NSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] Marketing Plan is designed to fit the budget, target the desired audiences, and increase sales through creative advertising and promotional efforts.
As with any business, the attitude, commitment and support of those most closely involved is critical to success. [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] employs a dedicated staff of skilled professionals, committed to providing the best quality products and services to our valued customers.
[INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] continually strives to develop and offer the best possible products and services to our customers. Additionally, to demonstrate our appreciation and commitment to the community, [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] is a willing partner and resource with[INSERT COMMUNITY NAME].
[INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] has adopted the following mission statement, which reflects our company philosophy.
[INSERT YOUR COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT]
XYZ Company strives to provide a quality product at a reasonable price, accompanied by superior customer service
The marketing plan includes an advertising campaign, as well as recommendations for positive public relations efforts, including exploration of local promotional possibilities and personal networking by [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME], owners and employees with community partners and media. [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] has identified the following marketing objectives:
Objectives: [select those that best describe your objectives]
- Increase sales
- Position [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] as a positive, vital, economic force in the community
- Increase customer loyalty and repeat business by promoting awareness of [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] as a quality, professional business with outstanding customer service
- [Insert your additional objectives here]
Advertising Position and Message:
[ INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] is uniquely positioned in the market. The [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] marketing message reflects the mission statement and marketing objectives of our business. [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] message delivers what we want our target audiences to know and remember about our company and tells what makes us different and/or better than others. Our advertising message will be fully integrated into all graphics, print and electronic advertising to build brand awareness and support.
[Insert advertising message here]
XYZ Company - Superior XYZ Product and Superior Savings
The marketing plan concentrates on target audiences defined within the following geographic area/s. Our emphasis is on stretching advertising dollars by concentrating on the area/s defined below:
The primary target audience (or customer) works and/or resides within the following geographic area: (Select all that apply)
- [give %] within 1 mile of [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME ] location
- [give %] within 5 miles of [ INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] location
- [give %] within the city of [list city or cities ]
- [give %] within the following zip codes:
- [give %] within the state of [list state or states]
- [give %] within the region of [list states or regions]
In addition to the concentration on specific geographies, the [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] marketing plan concentrates on the following target audiences:
Primary target customer:
Select the demographics below that most closely describe the number one customer of your business. Summarize the selections to provide the primary target customer demographic profile. Your completed primary target customer profile should look like the following sample:
Sample Primary target: 60%
- At-home female
- Age 24-44
- Median household income $75,000 +
- Owns home
- Married with 2 children living at home
- Some college
Provide a brief summary of your primary target customer:
The primary target customer is the active female homemaker who is busy with home, school and community activities. She is interested in the health and welfare of her children and family. She volunteers for school and community activities and maintains a busy social schedule. She is an excellent cook and entertains often in her home.
[Choose one of each category below].
- Male or female
- Age: 12-18, 19-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55 +)
- Occupation: professional/managerial, skilled worker, small business owner, at-home mother
- Married or single
- Median household income: $25-30,000, 31-50,000, 51-75,000, 75,000+
- Children at home: 1, 2, 3, 4 or more
- Education level: high school diploma, some college, college degree, advanced degree
- Owns home: Yes or no
Secondary target customer:
Select the demographics below that most closely describe the number two customer of your business. Summarize the selections to provide the secondary target customer demographic profile. Your completed secondary target should look like the following sample:
Page 1 of 3
<< Marketing Plan Step by Step | Next >>